Kerala SET 2017 :- The hall tickets or admit card for students participating in Kerala SET 2017 was released a day before i.e. on Wednesday and can be checked at the official website of LBSCS&T. The test is to be conducted for the selection of HSS Teachers and non-vocational teachers in VHSE.
The SET exam for the interested candidates is to be held on 20th August 2017. According to the reports, there shall be two portions of the paper and the course for the test will strictly be based on the subjects followed by the Kerala universities.
Kerala SET 2017 Admit Card
1. Paper Set 1 will consists
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude Learning
2. Paper Set 2 will be based on the particular subject chosen by the candidate at the PG Level.
There will be the total of 120 questions in both the sets. Below are steps to download admin card.
Steps to Follow to Download Kerala SET Admit Card 2017
- Open the official website of LBS center of Science and Technology
- Click on the link SET -2017
- To download the Kerala SET Admit Card 2017 or Hall Ticket, click on the link’ download admit card
- Open the page with your 5-digit number and DOB
- Get the admit card
- Download the admit card for further reference
If you forgot your application number
- Click the suitable link provided specifically for this purpose
- Follow the guideline and enter the details to retrieve your application number
Candidates should clear the examination with good marks to get qualified for the HSS teachers in the state. The answer key for Kerala SET 2017 will be published on 23rd August on the website. Students can easily download the answer key for both the sets to get the estimate of their marks.
Students can check the further details like scheme of test, syllabus and any other related details for the exam on the website of LBCS &T.